Friday, July 17, 2009

Summer treats!

Today I decided to forgo lunch... Well, not cold turkey! The boys did eat but not your traditional PB&J that's for sure! By the time Luke got up from his nap it was about 2. And lately we have been eating dinner pretty early. So, I changed and dressed Luke, threw a shirt and shorts on Andrew, loaded the car and off to McDonald's for some soft serve Ice cream. ( We stopped at Costco to top off the gas tank for The boy's Tahoe Trip tomorrow ) 

I got the ice cream cone, while the boys got it sundae style. Andrew watched me in panic thru the rear view mirror as I eat my rather large cone. "It's going to fall off" he was shouting. I just giggled and said, it's not going to fall off! We got home and Andrew could not wait to dig in. Luke was already diving face first into my cone as I carried him in the house. I was actually a bit full at this point and offered up to him the rest of my cone. He willingly accepted the offer! And surprised to say, he did not make as big of a mess as I thought he would. I think it was so yummy he just did not want to waste a single drop!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Summer Treat!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Andria said...

Too flippin' cute! At first glance Luke somewhat resembled Colonel Sanders with that goatee! tee hee.

That sticky kiss was the cutest... good thing it wasn't a lick!

Elizabeth said...

What a fun lunch and memories for the boys!