Sunday, December 21, 2008

Vacation Day 5

Saturday was just a ordinary Saturday. Nothing too big to report. Steven got up and went on his run. Thankfully it was a little later in the morning than it normally is. He usually heads out about 6-7am. How he does it in the cold I don't know, but he does! He headed out around 8ish. I got up and did the usual breakfast. I made scrambled eggs for the boys. It was Luke's first egg and he seemed to enjoy it. I had an egg over easy with a piece of bread. I did the dishes and some house work. I had a nail apt at 1 so I got ready that way I could put Luke down for a nap and leave when Steven returned for his run. I headed out at 11:30ish. I had to go to the bank first and then stopped at Mervyn's to see what was left of the liquidation. I scored a pair of wedges originally 45 for 14 bucks! 

After I got home it was pretty relaxing the rest of the evening. I made a quick trip to Home Depot to get a new air filter in the evening, took Andrew with me. It was kinda nice to spend some alone time with him. A little strange to not have Luke, actually. I ended the night with some gift wrapping. 

No comments: