Task # 1 - Change
Task # 1 is already under way. This weekend a close friend of the family blessed us with some bunk beds. Our plan was to buy some with our tax return, but god blessed us instead. Now, we can buy a new washer and dryer since ours decided to start leaking and only dry the clothes on random occasions. I pray that they last until February! This task also included ( Steven's genius idea) moving Luke into Andrew's room, which in my opinion is a little too early regardless if he is still in the crib or not. This is going to cause me problems more than anyone. Which leads me into task #2
Task # 2- Out with the old in with the used
Since this room was Luke's and we have a ton of old baby stuff still lingering around. I have to get the courage to finally part with it. No more babies for us. This will be a cleansing period for sure. And I hope to not shed any tears as I say good bye forever to baby bottles, baby swing, infant play sets ect. I have already got all the piles ready.
- Give away ( donate/ Goodwill )
- Take to once upon a child
- Garbage
- And clothes for the neighbor
Task 3 will be posted when 2 is a little more complete!
On a side note, the 13th marked our one year anniversary living in our house. It has been one day since we moved in and got the keys. We had to submit our 1 year warranty sheet so today they came and corrected the plethora of cracks found from the settling of the house. They have to come back and fix the master shower. Some of the tile had separated and as a result the grout is gone. They will be back on the 29th for that. Other than that, Andrew is still in school so I am still doing the normal Mommy taxi duties to and from school.
That's all for now, I am off to do some dishes and start our yummy dinner. I am making Tritip, grilled Asparagus and Garlic bread - Yum =)'
1 comment:
Wow! you sure have lots to do...hope you get them all done. good luck!
Post a Comment