Andrew has completed his Turtle swimming lessons. We had 4 classes from the 11th-14th. Andrew is a fish, he has no problem going down the slide and going under water, or swimming around the pool alone with his floaties. He is quite brave. The skills in this class are pretty basic. But Andrew the whole time wanted me to let him go so he could swim independently. Of course he could not do that. I really enjoyed this class with him because it was some good solid bonding with him and something that we did together mommy and baby. He loved his instructor , Kelly.... he was such a flirt!
sounds like my godson is enjoying his swimming, are you guys gonna do it some more? Donovan did lessons last week too... I think we might take the girls when they hit the six month mark... of course in the meantime I'm taking them at my parents when the shades comes in.... they are loving it.
2 comments:
sounds like my godson is enjoying his swimming, are you guys gonna do it some more? Donovan did lessons last week too... I think we might take the girls when they hit the six month mark... of course in the meantime I'm taking them at my parents when the shades comes in.... they are loving it.
hey it didn't show my post, but now it does
Post a Comment