Monday, October 06, 2008

Question of the Day?

Question of the Day?
If you have a good book do you read it all the way through in one day, take your time or skip the book and watch the movie instead?

If it were 10 years ago, I would have either skipped to the last chapter to see what  happens or went straight to the movie. These days since I have become a little more partial to reading, as long as it is a good book, I for sure would want to take my time. I would not want to miss anything. Now, if I had a really long road trip to go on, I may consider just reading the whole book. Again, this would all depend on what the book was.

2 comments:

Andria said...

I haven't read a book in forever! Instead, I'm writing one! LOL.

Remember Cliff Notes? Gosh, those were my life saver! - and not because I didn't read a required book, but because I never understood what I read!

The last book I read was The Devil Wears Prada - only because I knew I'd read most of it during Jury Duty! LOL.

The Via Colony said...

I will read it pretty quickly, as time permits with 2 kids of course. This is only because I'm not much of a reader and if I finally really get into one I gotta get to the end!=)